GreatPeople me Login: People working at Kroger can access the Great People Login site, which is specially designed for Kroger associates and employees. There are many benefits to access that site and the same is detailed in this post. Also, we have updated the login guide to Great People Login. You can check the further details in the below section.
Great People Login Portal allows the employees or associates working at Kroger to access the important information regarding their employment. That is, they are allowed to access the information such as:
- Pay Stubs Information
- Benefit Programs
- Work Schedules
- News and Updates on Kroger Companies
- And Much More…
In order to access this information, employees need to login to the official website of Great People i.e. greatpeople.me. They can access this site whenever they want. Below, we have provided the complete login guide of Great People which includes the detailed login instructions along with the requirements.
Kroger is extremely focused on making their associates’ life well settled and safe. They invest a lot in employee benefits, post-retirement benefits, educational benefits, health benefits and a lot more. And in return to their investment, the employees tend to be associated with the company forever. It much like a relationship between the company and the employees.
Great People Login Guide
Here are the requirements and instructions of Great People Login:
If you want to log in to the Great People Login Portal, you will require the following things. Just have them ready with you.
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- Great People login credentials i.e. Enterprise User ID and Password.
Also, follow these instructions in order to login successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official site of Great People Login Portal or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the login site of Great People.
- Enter the Enterprise User ID and Password in the required fields.
- And then, click ‘Sign In’.
- Now, you can access the information you need.
Note: If you do not have the Great People Login credentials, contact the HR department at your Kroger work location.
Great People Login – Recover Your Login Credentials
- In case if you have forgotten your User ID then you can simply contact your manager or an information security contact at your work location to know your ID.
- In case if you have forgotten your password, then use the link which says ‘What’s this?’ (This link is provided near the Password field, on the Great People Login site)
- Use that link to reset your password. All just you need to do is enter the Enterprise User ID and then answer a few questions to confirm your identity.
- Finally, you will be able to change your password.
Note: If you still face any issues, contact the Support Center i.e. make a call to 1-800-952-8889.
The Kroger Company, or simply Kroger, is an American retailing company founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the United States’s largest supermarket chain by revenue ($115.34 billion for the fiscal year 2016), the second-largest general retailer (behind Walmart) and the eighteenth largest company in the United States. Kroger is also the third-largest retailer in the world and the third largest private employer in the United States. As of December 2015, Kroger operates, either directly or through its subsidiaries, 2,778 supermarkets, and multi-department stores.
Kroger’s headquarters are in downtown Cincinnati. It maintains markets in 34 states, with store formats that include hypermarkets, supermarkets, superstores, department stores, and 326 jewelry stores (786 convenience stores were sold to EG Group in 2018). Kroger-branded grocery stores are located in the Midwestern and Southern United States. Kroger operates 37 food processing or manufacturing facilities, 1,360 supermarket fuel centers and 2,122 pharmacies. Kroger is known to provide great benefits to its employees and a part of that is this great people website.
Kroger – Employee Benefits
Many people love to work at Kroger and we think this is the reason for it – ‘Benefits’. Yes, Kroger offers great benefits to its employees. Below we have updated a few:
- Retirement Plan & 401(K) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Support for Educational Advancements
- Profit Sharing
- And much more…
Kroger Holiday Hours
Generally, Kroger stores work from 8 AM to 9 PM. But, they may vary due to location or due to holidays. Below, we have provided the Holiday Hours of Kroger. With this information, you can know whether Kroger stores are opened or closed.
Most of the Kroger Stores are open on these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Most of the Kroger stores are closed on these holidays:
- Christmas Day
Kroger Customer Support – Contact Details
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer support team of Kroger. Below are the contact details of Kroger Customer Support Team:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-576-4377
- Official website: www.kroger.com
That’s all about the GreatPeople.me Login. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)